Thursday, February 17, 2011

Explain This: Usman Ahmed












It's hard to have more swagger than Usman Ahmed. After getting introduced in his fight against Ashley Sexton in January of 2010, the British boxer showed off some of his incredible dance moves on his way to the ring. The fans got a kick out of the entrance, but the atmosphere changed once the match started. Less than two minutes into the fight, Sexton knocked Ahmed out with a brutal right hook. Ahmed's entrance turned out to be longer than the actual match.
Scroll down to watch the video. (Get's really good At 2min 13 sec's for you impatient ones)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
Feel free to surf my web blog ; car finance

Philonious Instructions.

My photo
GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Felonious Intent: Pertaining To, Of The Nature Of Or Involving A Felony ...