Sunday, October 23, 2011

Verbal Intercourse ( Can I F#ck You?)

















So, can I f*ck you?
I mean, not like physically
But can our minds intertwine
And reach a level of ecstasy that shatters every boundary
Of realization and fantasy
I mean, can I f*ck you
And invade your random thoughts
Penetrating your soul
Causing you to come
(Cum) To orgasm
To reach a point of bliss
Turning you inside out
Cause you didn’t know f*cking could be like this...
If I had one wish
It would be to f*ck you
And ride your wave of emotion
To the understanding of my heart flow
On…and on…and on
This f*cking would go on in our souls fighting the lover’s battle
Where we both would win
I just want to f*ck you
This heavenly thought can’t be a sin
Invading your world
Stroking your strength
Massaging your weaknesses
Kissing your wounds
Blowing your mind
F*cking you like the rhythm of a poet’s rhyme
Transcending earth
Defying gravity and time
Damn…I feel like f*cking you...
#Think differently

1 comment:

Philonious Instructions.

My photo
GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Felonious Intent: Pertaining To, Of The Nature Of Or Involving A Felony ...