Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Nation Can Survive Its Fools & Even The Ambitious. But It Cannot Survive Treason From Within ...




Teacher: What’s your name?
Student: Simba
Teacher: You are in South Africa now so from now on you will be known as Sipho.

Simba returned home after school
Mom: How was your 1st day Simba???
Simba: My name is not Simba, I’m in SA now and my name is Sipho
Mom: 'Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonour your parents and your heritage hhhhhhhhhhhhh? Shame on you my boy!'


His mom beat him then the mom called the father who beat him as well
The next day Simba aka Sipho returned to school.
The teacher saw all the bruises: 'What happened to you Sipho?' She asked

Well ma’am shortly after becoming South African I was attacked by two Zimbos!!!

No comments:

Philonious Instructions.

My photo
GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Felonious Intent: Pertaining To, Of The Nature Of Or Involving A Felony ...