Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Ire!

"I smoke, I drink and I cuss! I am not racist but I don't trust Nigerians.
I own a lot of lighters that I never bought...(a lot)...
I have loved women I never kissed.
I am moody. I know a lot of people. Most of them detest me. The rest aren't sure.
I am pa$$ionate about my money. I am cheap.
I am a dad and a papa. I have two baby mamas; And no I don't hate them....anymore...
I drive what I feel. I wear what's clean.
I don't care about bills or credit. I always pay cash and keep my receipts.
I eat what I can.
I sleep when you work. You work!
I've been called a bully, and a thug. I am handsome but intimidating!
I've been screamed at by many.
I know many women have screamed my name. I know many more will scream "Why!?!"
I have siblings whom I love. I have friends who once hated me.
I vote but I never win.
I listen when I talk.
I have a lot of tolerance in opinion. I have an opinion on tolerance..(some of this shit just ain't right! wtf?)..
I know your sister. I know your sister's friends.
I know how to spell magistrate. I've written checks at the courthouse.
I have a lot of keys.
I always seem to lose my keys. I can't find my remote.
I am tired"

1 comment:

PhiloniousTee said...

ABRAHAM JOSHUA HESCHEL:
The problem to be faced is: how to combine loyalty to one's own tradition with reverence for different traditions.

Philonious Instructions.

My photo
GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Felonious Intent: Pertaining To, Of The Nature Of Or Involving A Felony ...