Friday, March 26, 2010

Be Wary Of Fal$e Prophets!













Remember this chick? Ms Cleo, the tarot card, crystal ball, 1-800 fortune telling, tele-scammer?

How many of you minkeys n monkeys actually called this number? ….. Yeah Right!?!

Truth be told we all knew she was a scam and so did she. But you know what, a hell of a lot of people “believed” in her n $he cashed in…. She knew and we knew but she damned conventional thought and wisdom! She marketed a lie in the form of hope and people believed. I know there are others like me who at one point thought about calling her at 3.28am on a Sunday, not because I was wasted, but just to see .....


My question to you is this. Are you telling the lies or are you listening?

No comments:

Philonious Instructions.

My photo
GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Felonious Intent: Pertaining To, Of The Nature Of Or Involving A Felony ...